Boroline-Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream
Very Good Morning to all. Winters have almost started & so has the signs of dryness, roughness on our body. Since two days, I felt my lips to be very dry & chapped. This reminded me of BOROLINE – my all time favorite lip cream. I use Boroline every year in winters because it does wonders to my dry, rough & cracked lips. This time I thought to share this wonderful cream with you all.
Read Pucelle Mist Cologne Review HERE
What it Claims? ( Info as given on site)
Works Wonders to
- Smoothen Cracked Lips
- Cure Cuts & Wounds
- Soften Elbows & Abraded Skin
- Cure Cracked Heels
- Soften Nail Cuticles
- Heal Post-operative Stiches
- Cure General Skin Infections
- Smoothen Dry & Chapped Skin
How to Use Boroline
- Clean the skin well and then apply Boroline – gently massaging in the cream.
- Warming up Boroline and using it in molten state increases its efficacy – specially in curing skin infections.
- In case the cut is open and deep, it is advisable to apply Boroline only when the cut has closed and begun to dry up. During early stages apply Suthol and keep the cut covered and dry.
Where Not to Use Boroline
· Do not use Boroline on pimples which occur due to excessive oil secretion. Boroline being oily itself will aggravate the problem.
· Do not apply Boroline on very deep wounds, which are raw and weeping. Keep such wounds dry and covered, preferably washing with Suthol twice a day and using medication as per Doctor’s advice. Cover with cotton and a clean gauge that allows air circulation.
Price – Rs 24/- for 20g.
I got to know about this Boroline cream from my parents. They use it on their lips & cheeks in winters. Every year around Nov-Dec I see tubes of Boroline here & there in my home. The cream comes in a very simple packaging in dark green tube with a round cap at top.
The consistency of the cream is very thick. It does not melts easily & appears to be of stiff & sticky texture with white in color.
I normally use this cream on my lips but one could use it anywhere in dry areas like feet, elbows, cuticles etc. Whenever I feel my lips to be dry I apply its thick layer on to my lips & leave it overnight & believe me I get to see a huge difference in my lips the next morning. My lips appears atleast 60% less dry & rough than before. Then I continue to use it in winters to protect them.
I can say this from my personnel experience that the Boroline cream can even heal severely chapped bleeding lips also within two days if applied nicely. It can even lighten dark lips to some extent if used regularly but for dryness its works like a charm.The best way to use it is applying its thick layers & leaving it overynight. Using this will definitely make lips smooth & soft. Thus this Boroline cream is definitely the best lip balm I have ever used.
Very effective in healing dry chapped lips
Shows results overnight in one application.
Easily available at medical stores.
Easy to carry-travel friendly.
Best lip balm for dry lips.
Smell is not good.
RATING – 4.5/5